The Royal Court Hotel Voucher Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers are strictly valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
• Please note the expiry date – vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder. The Royal Court Hotel Portrush accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid. Lost or mislaid vouchers will not be replaced.
• At time of booking, guests must identify themselves as a voucher holder when making their reservation and quote the voucher number.
• Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction and the balance will be reduced accordingly. Cash refunds are not permitted.
• Gift vouchers can only be exchanged for goods or hotel services. Please note that they cannot be used to purchase another voucher.
• For online vouchers, the voucher email must be presented upon arrival at the property. Vouchers that have been altered, tampered with, or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
• The Royal Court Hotel Portrush reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
• Please note that the Royal Court Hotel Portrush reserves the right to refuse the voucher if it has been deemed to be resold online or via third-party vendor.
• Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability and at the hotel’s discretion. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example, public holidays and special events.